Offer - Nivea Sun Moisturising Lotion SPF 15 200ml
Caring formula for intensive and long-lasting moisturisation
Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
Contains highly effective UVA/UVB filters for immediate and long-lasting protection
Protects against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage
Important usage instructions:
Apply generously before sun exposure. Apply enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in. Reapply frequently, especially after swimming and towelling. Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11am - 3pm) and prolonged sun exposure. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas. Always use an SPF suitable for your skin. Does not provide protection for already burnt skin.
Preparation and Usage
Important Usage Instructions
Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
When applied correctly this bottle contains 6 full body applications for an average adult.
Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
Wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply sufficient sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs).
Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
Full Product Name:
NIVEA SUN® Protect & Moisture Moisturising Sun Lotion
Made in Spain
Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Citric Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Parfum
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Feb-2017 at 03:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.