Nivea Visage Cleansing Wipes Normal/Combi Skin 25 per pack
Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes.
Cleanse, tone and invigorate in one easy step.
Removes make-up and waterproof mascara for a fresh skin feeling.
With Lotus Extract & Vitamins.
For Normal and Combination Skin.
Alcohol-free. Compatibility dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved.
Normal and combination skin needs effective moisturisation, even during cleansing: its natural moisture balance should be respected to keep it fresh and supple all day long. Nivea Visage Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes have been especially developed by the Nivea Laboratories to meet the specific cleansing needs of normal and combination skin.
How Does It Work?
Nivea Visage® Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes are free from alcohol and enriched with Lotus Extract & Vitamins. They conveniently cleanse your face, eye area and neck while respecting your skin's natural moisture balance. The soft fleece with its refreshing formula invigorates your skin.
Your skin is thoroughly cleansed from dirt, make-up, even waterproof mascara and left feeling refreshed.
Nivea Visage Philosophy:
Nivea Visage uses ingredients inspired by nature to create high performing products that work in perfect harmony with your skin - to help you look and feel your most beautiful.
NIVEA® uses ingredients inspired by nature to create high performance products that work in perfect harmony with your skin - to help you look and feel your most beautiful.
For optimal results use the whole range of NIVEA® Daily Essentials products for normal & combination skin.
- Brands: Nivea
Use daily as part of your face care routine. Follow with your usual Nivea Visage day or night cream.
Pull one cleansing wipe out of the bag.
Gentle cleanse face, eye area and neck.
Carefully re-seal the bag after use with the self-adhesive label to prevent drying out
Preparation and Usage
Gently cleanse face, neck and eye area with soft wipe, keeping the eyes closed. Carefully reseal the bag after use with the self-adhesive label to prevent drying out. Do not flush
Country of Origin
Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
Beiersdorf Ireland Ltd.,
Aqua, Isopropyl Stearate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Aug-2015 at 03:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.