Noilly Prat Original Dry 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Since 1813, Noilly Prat has been handcrafted in the South of France. The finest white wines are aged in oak casks exposed to the Mediterranean sun, sea and wind before being infused with an aromatic blend of 20 herbs and spices.
18 % vol.
First created by Louis Noilly in 1813, Noilly Prat Dry is a classic French aperitif and a must for any enthusiast. At its home in the South of France, a selection of fine white wines are aged outdoors in oak casks exposed to the Mediterranean sun, sea and wind for 12 months. The dry, full-bodied wines are then infused with the aromatic blend of 20 herbs and spices macerated directly in the wine for three weeks. The result is worth the wait. The distinctive taste of Noilly Prat is delicious served chilled on its own, with a mixer or in cocktails.
- Brands: Noilly Prat
Store in cool dry place
Serve chilled or with ice and garnish with an olive or a twist of lemon. Ideal in cocktails
Appearance: Yellow straw, clear with golden highlights, perfect clarity. Nose: Hazelnut, nutmeg, apple. Taste: After taste of coriander and camomile.
Serve chilled or with ice and garnish with a twist of lemon peel. Also combines well with soda or tonic.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
1 Rue Noilly,
Fish pie is honest, down-to-earth food, packed with flavours. It makes perfect comfort food if you are sitting in front of the television after a hard day, but works equally well as a dinner party main course. You can make this dish the day before and keep it in the fridge overnight. The basic recipe can be varied endlessly but it is always good to include some smoked fish and the mashed potato topping gives lots of scope for jazzing up with more cheese, some herbs or even saffron for a touch of luxury.
1 hr 45 mins
Seared salmon fillets with wilted spinach and a classic beurre blanc sauce.
There are many versions of a chocolate martini, but how many are made with real chocolate? Most use flavoured syrup or liqueurs to add the chocolate flavour, but I believe that only real chocolate keeps the martini's clean crisp taste; and if you like your martini extra dry, then chocolate does not detract.
Soothingly simple but packed with flavour, stir up Heston’s innovative take on a country classic. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2015 at 00:48. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.