Noval Port Tawny 10 Year Old 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £24.99
Definition: This is a Port with an indication of its average age, aged in oak casks and taking on characteristics of walnuts, dried fruits and spices, showing increasing intensity of colour, complexity, concentration and depth of flavour.
Varietal Composition: Tinta Roriz, Touriga Francesa and Tinta Barroca predominate among the traditional grape varieties of the Demarcated Region of the Douro Valley.
Vineyard Location: 50% from grapes of Quinta do Noval, Pinhão; 50% A quality grapes from our traditional suppliers in the heart of the Douro Valley.
Vinification: the grapes were trodden by foot and fermented in the traditional "lagares" of the Quinta, where a disciplined and intense treading is fundamental for the best results.
19.5% Alc. Vol.
- Brands: Noval
- Grape Varieties: Other Red Grapes
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Fortified Wine, Decanter
Store in a cool dry place.
Tasting Notes: Truth vive tawny color. It is the youngest of the Noval tawnies with age indication. In its complex aroma, the vibrant young fruit lovely blends with the attractive and characteristic dry fruits aromas like nuts. Rich and smooth on the palate it as an elegant structure and a long finish. It can be served slightly chilled as an aperitif, as a digestive at the end of a meal, or in any occasion during the day on its own
Touriga Francesa, Tempranillo, Tinta Barroca
Concentrated flavors of dried pear, apricot, cherry and spice combine into this seamless package. The finish features toffee and orange zest notes, with hints of smoke. Drink now
Ideally served as an accompaniment to chocolate, cheese, dessert or simply on its own.
Quinta do Noval
Gonzalez Byass UK
Quinta do Noval lies in the Douro valley in Northern Portugal where great Port has been produced since 1715. Noval is unique among the great traditional Port houses in its emphasis on the importance of the vineyard.
Produced and aged in Pinhao, where Quinta do Noval is based.
This is a Tawny Port with an average age of 10 years. The grapes were foot-trodden in the traditional 'lagares' of the Quinta, before being aged in 640 litre old oak casks up until the final blending.
Country of Origin
Glass bottle recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.