Nurofen for Children Strawberry Sachets 16 per pack
Nurofen for Children Strawberry Singles is an oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months.
To be taken by the mouth.
For the relief of mild to moderate pain such as:
Symptoms of cold and flu, Dental pain, Headache, Muscular pain
- Colour free
- Sugar free
- Strawberry flavour
- Brands: Nurofen
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
For oral and short-term use only.
Before opening, massage the sachet to mix the contents well.
Gently squeeze the liquid onto the two-ended measuring spoon (2.5ml and 5ml) provided in the pack.
Measure the correct dose accurately (see leaflet for details).
Not suitable for children under 3 months of age and weighing less than 5kg.
Fever and Pain
3 months - 6 months
Weighing over 5kg - One 2.5ml dose 3 times a day.
Do not use for more than 24 hours. If symptoms persist after 24 hours, consult your doctor.
6 months - 12 months - One 2.5ml dose 3 or 4 times in 24 hours
1 year - 4 years - One 5ml dose 3 times in 24 hours
4 years - 7 years - One 7.5ml (5ml + 2.5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours
Over 7 years - One 10ml (5ml + 5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours
Doses should be given every 6 - 8 hours. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. For children above 6 months, if symptoms persist after 3 days, consult your doctor.
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd.,
Do not store above 25°C.
Safety Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose
Do not give this product if your baby or child:
- Is under 3 months old or weight less than 5kg
- Has (or has had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Has a fructose intolerance
Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before giving this product if baby or child:
- Has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
This product is intended for children aged between 3 months and 12 years.
If you are an Adult taking this product, speak to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking if you are:
-Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- A smoker
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
Each 5ml of oral suspension contains 100mg Ibuprofen, Also contains: Maltitol Liquid, Glycerol, See leaflet for further information
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.