Nytol Herbal Tablets 30 per pack
Contains a blend of natural herbs to soothe and so aid restful sleep
The ingredients in Nytol Herbal have soothing, calming, sleep inducing properties:
Hops are sedative and induce sleep
Valerian is sedative, calming and induces sleep
Passion flower is sedative and induces sleep
- Brands: Nytol
Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Do not store above 30ºC.
Dosage: For oral use, swallow whole with water.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take two tablets, one hour before bedtime.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Always read the label.
Preparation and Usage
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Directions for Use:
For oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not chew.
Adults and the elderly: take 2 tablets 1 hour before bedtime. Not recommended for children under 18 years.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
THR Holder and Manufacturer:
Brunel Healthcare Manufacturing Ltd.,
William Nadin Way,
Full Product Name:
A Traditional Herbal Medicinal Product Used for the Temporary Relief of Sleep Disturbances Based on Traditional Use Only.
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package.
Do not take if you are:
Under 18 years of age
Pregnant or breast feeding
Allergic to any of the ingredients
Already taking a medicine for sleep or anxiety.
Avoid excessive alcoholic drink while taking this medicine. This medicine may make you feel drowsy. If affected, do not drive or operate machines. If symptoms worsen or persist consult your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner.
Do not use these tablets after the expiry date stated on pack.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Omega Pharma Ltd.,
32 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
Each Film Coated Tablet contains: 34 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Hop Strobile (Humulus Lupulus L) (4-6:1), Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 70% (v/v), 30.8 mg of Extract (as dry extract) from Valerian Root (Valeriana Officinalis L) (4:1), Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 60% (v/v), 15.2 mg of Extract (as dry extract) of Passion Flower Herb (Passiflora Incarnata L) (5-7:1), Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 50% (v/v), Also contains Glucose: See enclosed leaflet
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Oct-2016 at 00:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.