Oatly Healthy Oat Chocolate Drink 1L
over 1 month *
Every kid's favourite: chocolate milk - except there's no milk! Our chocolate oat drink is full of oats instead and these oats contain protein and carbs and fibre and some healthy fat. And if that's not enough we have enriched it with calcium and vitamins so the more you drink the healthier you grow. We probably can't literally promise that legally, but you know what we mean.
Here's a random idea I tried the other day and it was great. Shake the carton and then pour it over your morning bowl of muesli. Crazy good. Or do what grandma used to do and heat it up for the thermos and walk across a frozen lake or something romantically Nordic like that.
Most companies think having a strong opinion means scaring away customers who think differently. We think it's a good way to make some new friends. For the record, we believe we should eat stuff that we can grow instead of growing stuff to feed animals and then eat them. Everybody - regardless of spiritual beliefs, birth country, race, gender, sexual preference or colour of their nail polish - is of equal worth. The reckless pursuit of profits without any consideration for the well being of the planet and the humans that live here should be considered a crime. Companies have as much responsibility as politicians for building a society that the rest of the world can admire. Bigfoot the legendary Sasquatch is real. Okay, that last one has nothing to do with Oatly and is the personal belief of the guy writing this. Apologies, this ad is not a place for personal reflection.
Opened package stays fresh for 4-6 days in refrigerator.
Drink it hot or chilled as often as possible.
Preparation and Usage
Return To Address
Basepoint Business Centre,
Harts Farm Way,
Hot Mexico Chocolate
Makes one glass
Add some Mexican spice to your hot chocolate with cinnamon and some chilli, if you dare!
300 ml Oatly chocolate oat drink
A pinch of ground cinnamon
Some grains of ground ancho chilli
(a mild chilli with a full flavour)
Heat the Oatly together with the cinnamon and chilli, according to your own taste preference.
Garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy.
Full Product Name:
The Original Oat Drink Chocolate
Opened package stays fresh for at least 5 days in refrigerator.
Best before date: See the top of pack.
Produced in Sweden
Basepoint Business Centre,
Harts Farm Way,
FSC - FSC™ Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC™ C014047, www.fsc.org
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Lactose, Free From Milk, Contains Oats, Free From Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Oat Base (Water, Oats 10%), Sugar (3%), Cocoa Powder (1%), Rapeseed Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphates, Salt, Flavouring, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin and B12)
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100 ml:|
|Energy||240 kJ /|
|of which saturates||0.2 g|
|of which sugars||7 g*|
|Vitamin D||1.5 µg (30 % **)|
|Riboflavin||0.21 mg (15 % **)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38 µg (15 % **)|
|Calcium||120 mg (15 % **)|
|*3 g of the sugars is added sugar. The remainder is natural sugars from oats|
|**Of the Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-May-2016 at 03:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.