Offer - Oatly Healthy Oat Chocolate Drink 1L
Enjoy a hot chocolate or a chocolate shake and keep to your healthy eating regime with great tasting, low calorie Oatly Chocolate oat drink.
over 1 month *
Say that five times really fast. Fibrelicious, fibrelicious, fibrelicious, fibrelicious, fibrelicious.
Fiberific. Feel the fibre.
Fibres are freakin' awesome.
Mountains of majestic fibres in the morning. Fibre cool. Uber-fibre. Get some fibre tonight young man who likes to kayak solo down icy mountain rivers in the far north. Oh, by the way, have we told you how much we like fibres?
The idea behind Oatly was to find a way to make a nutritious alternative to milk without going through the body of a cow. Today that sounds really smart, but back when we started in the early 1990s most people thought we were crazy. That's okay, everything has its time. Who is the crazy one now?
- Brands: Oatly
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Soya Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian, Lactose Free, Vegan
- Options: On Offer
Opened package stays fresh for 4-6 days in refrigerator.
Drink it hot or chilled as often as possible.
Preparation and Usage
Hot Mexico Chocolate
Makes one glass
Add some Mexican spice to your hot chocolate with cinnamon and some chilli, if you dare!
300 ml Oatly chocolate oat drink
A pinch of ground cinnamon
Some grains of ground ancho chilli
(a mild chilli with a full flavour)
Heat the Oatly together with the cinnamon and chilli, according to your own taste preference.
Garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Milk, Contains Oats, Free From Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Oat Base (Water, Oats 10%), Sugar (3%), Cocoa Powder (1%), Rapeseed Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphates, Salt, Flavouring, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin and B12)
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100 ml|
|of which saturates||0.2 g|
|of which sugars||7 g*|
|Vitamin D||1.5 µg (30%**)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.21 mg (15%**)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38 µg (15%**)|
|Calcium||120 mg (15%**)|
|*3 g of the sugars is added sugar. The remainder is natural sugars from oats|
|**of the Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Mar-2015 at 01:40. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.