Ocado 10 Smoked Bacon Medallions 300g
Smoked bacon medallions with added water.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before Use By date. Use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and consume on day of defrosting. Do not refreeze.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
5-6 minutes, medium heat.
Transfer to a rack in a grill pan. Turn occasionally during cooking.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed in the UK using British pork
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate).
|of which saturates||2.8g||20g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 5 servings.
Leftovers will never seem the same once you've tried this. The warm, sweet flavours of the bacon combined with the fresh sharpness of the spring greens really get the taste buds going. This is also a great recipe for using up any leftover cooked vegetables. Just heat through the cooked vegetables for a few minutes in the microwave, roughly chop/mash together and use in the recipe after stage 1.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.