Offer - Ocado 4 Salmon Fillets Skin On & Boneless 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted it is still suitable for home freezing.
Freeze on or before the Use By date and use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use. Once defrosted do not refreeze and use within 1 day.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish. Keep raw fish separate from cooked foods.
Preheat oven to 190ºC / Fan 170ºC / Gas Mark 5. Place on a baking tray in the middle of a preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
800W - 2 mins.
650W - 2 1/2 mins.
Place one fillet on a microwaveable plate, cover loosely and select appropriate time for your microwave. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Farmed in Norway or Scotland.
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Whilst every care has been taken to remove bones, some small bones may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salmon (Salmo salar) (Fish) (100%).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||per 100g
|of which saturates||1.8g||20g|
|of which sugars||0g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
A tasty take on a classic broth, this poached salmon in a white tea broth is bursting with ingredients and flavours for a dish that packs a real punch.
A stylish first course - or light lunch. Fresh salmon is poached and flaked and tossed in a bowl with thin French beans and rocket and a fabulous Maille Honey Dijon mustard dressing, finished with toasted flaked almonds and cracked white pepper.
This simple and quick recipe makes a delicious and exciting main dish, with it's vibrant red colour and subtle (or strong if you'd like it!) spice.
Tuck into a taste of the Orient, with roasted salmon fillets, drizzles with a low fat, chilli yogurt dressing and served on a bed of crispy noodles.
The simplicity of these skewers will be much appreciated when preparing a lavish barbecue for friends and family. Leave the salmon to rest in the marinade long before your guests arrive.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.