Ocado 4 Salmon Skinless Mid/Tail Fillets 500g
Ocado 4 Salmon Fillets, Skinless & Boneless.
Product may include tails.
Keep refrigerated between -2ºC to +4ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date. Use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and consume on day of defrosting. Do not refreeze.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish. Keep raw fish separate from cooked foods.
190ºC / Fan 170ºC / Gas Mark 5.
Place on a baking tray in the middle of a preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Place one fillet on a microwaveable plate, cover loosely and microwave for 2 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot before serving. Do not re-heat.
Country of Origin
Packed in the UK using Salmon farmed in Norway or Scotland (UK)
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Extra care has been taken to remove bones, although some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salmon (Salmo salar) (Fish) (100%).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|of which saturates||1.8g||20g|
|of which sugars||0g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 4 servings.
A tasty take on a classic broth, this poached salmon in a white tea broth is bursting with ingredients and flavours for a dish that packs a real punch.
A stylish first course - or light lunch. Fresh salmon is poached and flaked and tossed in a bowl with thin French beans and rocket and a fabulous Maille Honey Dijon mustard dressing, finished with toasted flaked almonds and cracked white pepper.
Tuck into a taste of the Orient, with roasted salmon fillets, drizzles with a low fat, chilli yogurt dressing and served on a bed of crispy noodles.
Smoky, spicy chipotle mayo works beautifully with grilled salmon.
The addition of tomato and basil to our classic combination of Wholegrain and Quinoa really boosts the flavour in this rice dish. Simply heat the rice for 90 seconds and serve with pan-fried salmon and vegetables for a nutritious and well-balanced meal. The high protein content makes it an especially great way of refuelling after a workout
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.