Offer - Ocado 4 Sea Bass Fillets Typically: 360g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted it is still suitable for home freezing.
Freeze on or before the Use By date and use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use. Once defrosted do not refreeze and use within 1 day.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish. Keep raw fish separate from cooked foods.
Preheat oven to 180ºC / Fan 160ºC / Gas Mark 4. Place on a baking tray in the middle of a preheated oven for 12 - 14 minutes.
Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 5 - 7 minutes, turning occasionally.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Farmed in Greece, Spain or Turkey.
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Whilst every care has been taken to remove bones, some small bones may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sea Bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) (Fish) (100%).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||2.7g||20g|
|of which sugars||0g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This dish is not for the faint hearted and the final stages of this recipe may require an extra hand. Commitment will be rewarded by a sublime dish which sums up the brilliance of contemporary British cooking.
Succulent fish fillets topped with melting Red Leicester cheese taste superb, especially when served with a delicious aubergine and tomato salsa. This is a fabulous dish for a special occasion, yet it is really easy to make. Use your favourite fish for this recipe - the salsa also works well with haddock, halibut, huss or skate!
Cooking en papillote means sealing the food up in a paper bag or parcel to gently steam in its own juices, allowing the delicious flavours of any added herbs, vegetables and other ingredients to mingle and permeate the dish.
This well balanced fish dish uses Napolina light in colour olive oil as a delicate compliment to the sea bass. Featuring the delicious flavour of courgettes, tomatoes and olives, the dish is finished with pine nuts for extra texture and a mildly nutty finish.
With a mild, delicate flavour, sea bass will always rely on its components to add piquancy and punch to a dish. Here, Michelin-starred chef and professor of culinary arts, Luke Tipping uses curry powder (in the creamed leeks) and Maille Dijon mustard (in the crust) to elevate the esteemed white fish, serving up with a potato and pancetta terrine to add even more luxury
2 hrs 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.