Ocado 8 British Smoked Bacon Rashers 250g
Beechwood smoked, 8 rashers.
With added water.
Ocado bacon is produced in the UK from British pigs that have been raised to UK welfare standards. These products all carry the Red tractor logo. Our bacon producer has over 50 years expertise in producing good quality bacon.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking, do not refreeze and consume within 1 day.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
4-6 minutes, medium heat.
4-6 minutes each side - medium-high heat with a little oil.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite).
|of which saturates||5.8g||20g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 4 servings.
Host your own St Patrick’s day party with this cider infused Irish stew, perfect with a side of colcannon and a pint of Guinness.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.