Ocado Artisan Baguette 310g
This baguette is made using a 50% biga. The biga (flour, water and yeast) is mixed into a dough and then fermented for 16 hours. This is then added to the main dough and mixed again. After further resting the dough is gently cut into a baguette shape. The result is a classic bread with an open texture, slightly acidic flavour, and a thin crisp crust.
Great as it comes or as a meal accompaniment.
For best results refresh in the oven for five to seven minutes at 200ºC to recreate that classic fresh baguette taste and smell.
Our bread is made with British flour.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Freeze on or before Best Before date.
For best results refresh in an oven for 5-6 minutes at 200ºC
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin (B3), Iron, Thiamin (B1)], Water, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
May also contain traces of Eggs, Milk.
|Typical Values||per 100g
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
This turns that unappetising plate of cold, leftover sausages into something really scrumptious. And you can use leftover pasta sauce if you have some, rather than make the tomato sauce.
With its unique 'nutty-sweet' flavour and satisfying crunch, Fenland celery is the ideal edible spoon with which to eat this gorgeously gooey Camembert.
Recipe kindly provided by Brindisa.
Rarebit makes a tasty snack and hardly takes any time to rustle up.
Your taste buds will thank you! Truffle Balsamic Glaze is the perfect enhancement for this classic and tasty dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.