Offer - Ocado Baby Chantenay Carrots 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
£2.00 per kg
No need to peel, just boil and serve with a knob of butter for a quick crunchy side.
Refrigerate after purchase, wash before use.
1. Wash before use.
2. Boil water in pan or steamer.
3. Place whole chantenay into water ensuring it is fully covered.
4. Boil the carrots for 6-8 minutes or until just tender.
5. Drain from water well and serve. Check food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Israel, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Delicious on its own or with slices of chicken breast
Pickle with Pride this Autumn and preserve the flavours of the season This colourful pickle is a perfect way to preserve a selection of seasonal vegetables.
With its colourful vegetables - orange baby carrots, green asparagus tips and white baby onions - and tasty roast chicken chunks, this easy and simple dish makes a great family meal.
Plan ahead and stock the freezer with some comforting stews so you need only thaw them and pop them in the oven when needed.
Superb subtle flavours of coconut cream and spices have been balanced with the inspiringly spectacular colour of this sauce. The prawns can be swapped for any delicate fish or vegetables.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.