Ocado Bake at Home White Baguettes 2 per pack
2 Part baked white baguettes.
Store in a cool dry place.
Once opened, consume within 3 days.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before Best Before date and consume within 1 month. Defrost fully before use. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Electric - 200ºC.
Gas Mark 7.
Remove all packaging. Lightly dampen surface of bread with water. Place on a baking tray in pre-heated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Broad Bean Flour, Dried Fermented Wheat Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
May also contain traces of nuts and sesame seeds.
|per 100g||per baguette||% RI per|
|of which saturates||0.2g||0.3g||2%||20g|
|of which sugars||2.7g||4.1g||5%||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
With its unique 'nutty-sweet' flavour and satisfying crunch, Fenland celery is the ideal edible spoon with which to eat this gorgeously gooey Camembert.
Crostini in carozza. A trio of toasted bruschetta with a melting mozzarella base - one with Parma ham, one with anchovies and one with confit tomatoes. After the song "Oggi no ho Tempo" by Mario Abbate - 1963
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.