Offer - Ocado Bone In Half Shoulder of British Lamb Typically: 1kg
3 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
All our lamb is independently Farm Assured to guarantee confidence and assurance of our products. We also combine state-of-the art processing with traditional butchery methods to ensure 100% of the care, provenance and quality of lamb is maintained from field to fork.
It is hand selected and traditionally butchered, so size and cut of meat may vary.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open, use immediately.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze. Use immediately.
Remove all packaging, including any boneguards. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Gas Mark 5.
Place the meat in a roasting tin, cover loosely with foil and place on the middle shelf of the oven for 30 mins per 500g + 30 mins. For the last 30 mins, remove the foil to brown the joint. Leave to stand for 10 mins before carving.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
One-pot cooking is a great way to bring out flavours, and means you can just throw everything in and leave it to cook – exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
2 hrs 25 mins
Succulent lamb paired with a sharp tapenade is typical of Provençale cuisine. Simply flash in the pan to wake up all the fresh, juicy flavours. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.