Offer - Ocado British Chicken Breast Chunks 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Versatile and convenient diced chicken breast fillets are a perfect starting point for any meal. Stir fry them with noodles, roast and stuff into fajitas or skewer them on the barbecue drizzled in your favourite marinade.
Looking for inspiration? Our recipe for Malaysian Char Kway Teow takes less than 30 minutes - it’s hard to say, but easy to cook! For more recipe ideas click the tab at the top of the page.
Chef’s tip: “for perfectly tender, flavourful chicken; marinate for as long as possible. 1-2 hours is great but overnight will really infuse the flavours”
Ocado chicken is succulent, juicy and rich in flavour. This is a result of the enriched diet that the birds are fed, as well as their living conditions. Our chicken is carefully selected by its British farmers who rear the chickens in rural locations in the British Isles.
Ocado provides chicken at affordable prices - without sacrificing any of the quality or high standards of animal welfare our customers expect.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze. Consume within 1 day.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry. Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Cook over a medium heat for 11-13 mins until thoroughly cooked, turning occasionally.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving.
Malaysian Char Kway Teow
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Whilst every care has been taken, some small bones may remain.
This Szechuan style dish is a restaurant favourite that you can create in minutes in the comfort of your own home! Why not try substituting beef strips and cashew nuts for a different flavour explosion.
A hint of chilli and ginger adds spice to this classic, low-fat Oriental dish.
Paste bakes are easy to prepare and will feed a number of people. They make great midweek meals - and if you have kids, they even allow you to sneak in some veg if you want!
This fantastic meal, made in one pot, is quick to prepare and full of taste. The slight spiciness of the chorizo really complements the chicken, and the addition of Knorr stock helps to intensify all those lovely flavours as they cook together.
1 hr 10 mins
A simple family favourite.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.