Offer - Ocado British Chicken Breast Fillets (Minimum 7) 1kg
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Versatile and healthy chicken breast fillets are a perfect starting point for any meal. Grill them to complement a healthy salad, stir fry with noodles or roast and stuff into fajitas with peppers, cheese and salsa.
Looking for inspiration? Our recipe for Creamy Chicken with Asparagus takes less than 30 minutes and is light and low in calories. For more recipe ideas click the tab at the top of the page.
Chef’s tip: “for perfectly pan-cooked chicken, turn frequently in the pan if you’re cooking without the skin or, for skin-on chicken, cook skin side down for the best flavour and texture. Finish in the oven to cook through evenly”
Ocado chicken is succulent, juicy and rich in flavour. This is a result of the enriched diet that the birds are fed, as well as their living conditions. Our chicken is carefully selected by its British farmers who rear the chickens in rural locations in the British Isles.
Ocado provides chicken at affordable prices - without sacrificing any of the quality or high standards of animal welfare our customers expect.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze. Consume within 1 day.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry. Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods.
Gas Mark 6.
Place on a baking tray on the middle shelf of a preheated oven for 25-30 mins.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Cook over a medium heat for 10-12 mins until thoroughly cooked, turning occasionally.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving.
Creamy Chicken with Asparagus
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Whilst every care has been taken, some small bones may remain.
This is a casual, no-fuss dish, perfect for easy lunches or eating al fresco. It uses only 5 ingredients so it is simple and incredibly quick to make, but gives you all the taste of the glorious Italian summer.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Variation Add 2 teaspoons of creamed horseradish to the cornmeal topping, or the same amount of wholegrain mustard.
2 hrs 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.