Offer - Ocado British Chicken Breast Fillets 1kg
3 days guaranteed *
Versatile and healthy chicken breast fillets are a perfect starting point for any meal. Grill them to complement a healthy salad, stir fry with noodles or roast and stuff into fajitas with peppers, cheese and salsa.
"For perfectly pan-cooked chicken, turn frequently in the pan if you're cooking without the skin or, for skin-on chicken, cook skin side down for the best flavour and texture. Finish in the oven to cook through evenly"
These chickens are raised to higher welfare standards. They live in barns that have natural daylight with bales and perches so that they can express their natural behaviour.
There may be a slight odour on opening, which will quickly disappear. This is normal and does not affect the quality or flavour of the chicken.
Keep refrigerated at -2ºC to +4ºC.
Once open keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date. Use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and consume on day of defrosting.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry. Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods.
Gas Mark 5.
Place on a baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven for 35-40 mins. Turn halfway through cooking time and return to the oven.
Cook to the recommended time.
Insert a skewer into the thickest part of the chicken to check that the juices run clear and the product is fully cooked.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot before serving. Do not re-heat.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed in the UK using British chicken
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Every care has been taken to remove bones although some may remain.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and children.
|per 100g||% RI's|
|of which saturates||0.4g||2%||20g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||<1%||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 7 servings.
This is a casual, no-fuss dish, perfect for easy lunches or eating al fresco. It uses only 5 ingredients so it is simple and incredibly quick to make, but gives you all the taste of the glorious Italian summer.
The dried fruit and warm spices in this dish are the unmistakable flavours of the Middle East. Good with couscous.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.