Ocado British Chicken Thighs 1kg
Tender and flavourful chicken thighs are a perfect teatime starting point. Simply season and oven bake to feed your family, barbecue as a feast for your friends or slow cook when the weather starts to cool off.
"For perfectly pan-cooked chicken, turn frequently in the pan if you're cooking without the skin or, for skin-on chicken, cook skin side down for the best flavour and texture. Finish in the oven to cook through evenly"
These chickens are raised to higher welfare standards. They live in barns that have natural daylight with bales and perches so that they can express their natural behaviour.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze. Consume within 1 day.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry. Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods.
Gas Mark 6.
Place on a baking tray on the middle shelf of a preheated oven for 25-30 mins.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
This curry only takes 20 minutes, start to finish - don't believe the story that the longer the curry takes the better the flavour"; the opposite is true.
Spice up a mid-week meal with marinated chilli chicken, served with a delicious carrot slaw.
A slow-cooked chicken casserole with Italian basil flavours that makes a perfect weekend one-pot
3 hrs 10 mins
Biryani is a traditional Parsi dish - adding berries is also a Parsi influence. We cook our chicken berry biryani in the traditional 'dum pykht' stye, in a pot seasled with pastry to retain all moisture and flavour! This recipe was provided by Dishoom, a bombay cafe in London drawing heavily from the heritage and tradition of the old Bombay Cafe. www.dishoom.com
3 hrs 30 mins
This is an effortless one-pot version of Sunday lunch with all the meat and vegetables sugar-glazed to perfection in no time at all. And, best of all, there's minimal washing up.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.