Ocado British Growing Mint
Pour freshly squeezed orange juice over fresh mint leaves and ice or infuse fresh mint leaves with hot water for a refreshing tea.
Do not refrigerate, wash before use.
Growing herbs are 'cut as you need', harvest just above leaf growth to encourage the plant to re-grow. Mint can be planted outside once acclimatised. To stop it spreading plant it in the pot.
Watering the herbs from the bottom is the key to keeping them healthy and to prolonging their life. Your herbs have always been watered from below so by keeping to this regime you will extend the life of the plant.
Remove the herb pots from their sleeves and place the pots on a saucer. By placing water at the bottom of the tray you can always see how much water your plants have taken up. As most herbs originate from hot countries they like to be kept on the dry side. The more heat and light they are exposed to, the more frequently they will need watering. Generally water little and often and never keep your plant in standing water.
1. Pick leaves as required.
2. Wash before use.
3. Tear or chop.
4. Add at the end of cooking for maximum flavour.
Country of Origin
Our growing herbs are British grown all year round
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Ocado Growing Herbs come in a specially designed outer carton to prevent damage during transit.
The fresh black pepper and balsamic vinegar dressing complements the sweetness of the Viva strawberries in this salad designed to be assembled and enjoyed straight from the kilner jar.
Indian food needn't be a guilty pleasure - this healthy baked chicken with fragrant, fresh rice is nutritious and flavoursome
Makes a great starter, accompaniment to grilled meats, or ciabatta filling
Highland Spring is the nation’s favourite brand of bottled water. Drawn from protected, organic land in Perthshire, our natural spring water has been keeping families healthy, hydrated and full of the joys for over 30 years. For a refreshing treat, why not try one of our delicious Highland Spring sparkling mocktails?
You can add chickpeas or pinto beans to this dish and spice it up with a little Tabasco sauce.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.