Ocado British Growing Thyme
Lemon and Thyme Marinade - Mix together olive oil, the zest of a lemon, 2 chopped garlic cloves, a handful of chopped fresh parsley and a handful of thyme leaves. Pour over chicken breast, cover and leave to infuse for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator.
Growing herbs are 'cut as you need', harvest just above leaf growth to encourage the plant to re-grow.
Watering the herbs from the bottom is the key to keeping them healthy and to prolonging their life. Your herbs have always been watered from below so by keeping to this regime you will extend the life of the plant.
Remove the herb pots from their sleeves and place the pots on a saucer. By placing water at the bottom of the tray you can always see how much water your plants have taken up. As most herbs originate from hot countries they like to be kept on the dry side. The more heat and light they are exposed to, the more frequently they will need watering. Generally water little and often and never keep your plant in standing water.
1. Pick leaves as required.
2. Wash before use.
3. Tear or chop.
4. Add at the end of cooking for maximum flavour.
Country of Origin
Our growing herbs are British grown all year round
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Ocado Growing Herbs come in a specially designed outer carton to prevent damage during transit.
Soft flakes of smoked haddock, salmon and cod are beautifully interwoven with mashed potato and herbs in this distinctively British fish cake dish. Dominic Chapman serves with a creamy leek sauce to provide a hearty meal.
Hake is a subtly flavoured white fish with lesser known qualities than cod or haddock. It is more expensive than some of its alternatives, but served with a gorgeous red pepper relish - it is well worth seeking out.
1 hr 15 mins
The artichokes in this tart are prepared ‘à la grecque’, but you can replace this process by simply using slived artichoke hearts from a jar, if you prefer.
Beef stuffed peppers - a quick and easy way to enjoy healthy delicious tasting food. Our top tip is to use grated mozzarella cheese for extra flavour.
This recipe is a great one for the barbecue. Spicy marinated beef steaks with a cooling zesty peach relish are a real taste of Summer.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.