Ocado British Lamb Mince 20% Fat 500g
Percentage of fat content under 20%.
Collagen/meat protein ratio under 15%.
Keep refrigerated at -2ºC to +4ºC.
Once opened, use immediately.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date. Use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and consume on day of defrosting. Do not refreeze.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Keep raw meat separate from cooked foods.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Fry in a little oil for 4-6 mins on a medium / high heat.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Minced meat products require thorough cooking prior to consumption. Ensure product is piping hot before serving. Do not re-heat.
Country of Origin
Slaughtered in the UK, minced in Ireland
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Extra care has been taken to remove all bones, although some may remain.
|of which saturates||9.9g||20g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This is a pasta dish with a difference. Orzo is a cross between risotto rice and pasta, meaning that it's really filling. We've used lamb mince with plenty of fresh flavours to keep it tasting nice and light. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com!
This tasty sherpherd's pie recipe is perfect for family dinner times.
1 hr 45 mins
Grilled aubergine slices, a rich lamb and pesto sauce, and a cheesy yogurt topping combine to make a quick Greek-style moussaka.
This tasty summer meatloaf can be eaten indoors, outdoors, hot or cold - perfect for those unpredictable summer days.
A Mexican shepherd is a pastor, so this is pastor's pie really and it works really well. We highly recommend you try this one on a cold rainy night. Real comfort food with a gentle warming smoked chilli kick. For more recipe ideas and inspiration visit http://gran.luchito.com/recipes-and-ideas.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.