Offer - Ocado British Minced Lamb 20% Fat 500g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
All our lamb is independently Farm Assured to guarantee confidence and assurance of our products. We also combine state-of-the art processing with traditional butchery methods to ensure 100% of the care, provenance and quality of lamb is maintained from field to fork.
Percentage of fat content under 25%.
Collagen/meat protein ratio under 15%.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open, use immediately.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze. Use immediately.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
6-8 minutes - medium heat with a little oil.
Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Minced meat products require thorough cooking before consumption. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
|per 100g||% RI's |
|of which saturates||5.8g||29%||20g|
|of which sugars||0g||0%||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 4 servings.
This is a pasta dish with a difference. Orzo is a cross between risotto rice and pasta, meaning that it's really filling. We've used lamb mince with plenty of fresh flavours to keep it tasting nice and light. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com!
This tasty sherpherd's pie recipe is perfect for family dinner times.
1 hr 45 mins
Grilled aubergine slices, a rich lamb and pesto sauce, and a cheesy yogurt topping combine to make a quick Greek-style moussaka.
This tasty summer meatloaf can be eaten indoors, outdoors, hot or cold - perfect for those unpredictable summer days.
Round cougettes are an extremely versatile vegetable. They can be stuffed with tomato and feta or rice, breadcrumbs or meat. This is a flavoursome recipe for lamb stuffed courgettes with a spiced twist.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.