Offer - Ocado British Mini Chicken Breast Fillets 425g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Fresh class A. Skinless and Boneless.
Versatile and convenient mini chicken breast fillets are a perfect starting point for any meal. Stir fry them with noodles, roast and stuff into fajitas or roast them and toss into a Caesar salad.
"For perfectly tender, flavourful chicken; marinate for as long as possible. 1-2 hours is great but overnight will really infuse the flavours"
These chickens are raised to higher welfare standards. They live in barns that have natural daylight with bales and perches so that they can express their natural behaviour.
There may be a slight odour on opening, which will quickly disappear. This is normal and does not affect the quality or flavour of the chicken.
Keep refrigerated at -2ºC to +4ºC.
Once open keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date. Use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and consume on day of defrosting.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry. Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods.
Heat 1 tbsp (18ml) of oil in a shallow pan, cook over a medium to high heat for 10 to 12 mins turning occasionally.
Cook to the recommended time.
Insert a skewer into the thickest part of the chicken to check that the juices run clear and the product is fully cooked.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed in the UK using British chicken
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Every care has been taken to remove bones although some may remain.
|of which saturates||0.2g||20g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 3 servings.
Turn to citrus and spice for all the zip and zing of a hot Brazilian summer in a bun.
Make this healthy rice pot for a mid-week supper - crammed with fibre and vitamin C
Indian food needn't be a guilty pleasure - this healthy baked chicken with fragrant, fresh rice is nutritious and flavoursome
Nutritious dish in under 30 minutes.
Tasty and versatile family favourite recipe, which can be cooked either indoors or outdoors on the BBQ, depending on the great British summer weather.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.