Ocado British Mini Chicken Breast Fillets 425g
Versatile and convenient mini chicken breast fillets are a perfect starting point for any meal. Stir fry them with noodles, roast and stuff into fajitas or roast them and toss into a Caesar salad.
"For perfectly tender, flavourful chicken; marinate for as long as possible. 1-2 hours is great but overnight will really infuse the flavours"
These chickens are raised to higher welfare standards. They live in barns that have natural daylight with bales and perches so that they can express their natural behaviour.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze. Consume within 1 day.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw poultry. Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods.
Gas Mark 6.
Place on a baking tray on the middle shelf of a preheated oven for 15 mins.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Cook over a medium heat for 6-8 mins until thoroughly cooked, turning occasionally.,br>
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Whilst every care has been taken, some small bones may remain.
A delicious tomato & herb flavoured chicken dish, inspired by Mediterranean cuisine, which creates a flavoursome meal.
Quick version of a classic Massaman Curry. Massaman curries are cooked all over the Far East, unlike classic Thai green and red curries, which require fresh herbs and spices, the Massman uses a mixture of dried and fresh. The paste can be made up in larger batches and kept in the fridge for a week or frrozen for up to one month. Any meat can be used, chicken, beef, lamb, turkey, pork or duck or make a vegetarian version using a selection of vegetables or tofu. Children usually enjoy pounding the paste, if you're cooking this for children then reduce or leave out the chili.
Make this healthy rice pot for a mid-week supper - crammed with fibre and vitamin C
Indian food needn't be a guilty pleasure - this healthy baked chicken with fragrant, fresh rice is nutritious and flavoursome
A super-quick Mexican snack to enjoy with a Margarita or three
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.