Ocado British Rack of Lamb Typically: 500g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
All our lamb is independently Farm Assured to guarantee confidence and assurance of our products. We also combine state-of-the art processing with traditional butchery methods to ensure 100% of the care, provenance and quality of lamb is maintained from field to fork.
It is hand selected and traditionally butchered, so size and cut of meat may vary.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open, use immediately.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze. Use immediately.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas 6.
Season the lamb with salt and pepper. Heat a large frying pan and add a little oil. Once hot, add the lamb and seal on all sides.
Place the lamb into the oven for 12-14 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
Remove and set aside to rest for at least five minutes before carving.
Ensure that the meat is fully cooked and that the juices run clear before serving.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Gremolata is a combination of garlic, parsley, and lemon zest, giving this succulent lamb dish a magical flavour that goes well with crisp traditional Swedish potatoes.
1 hr 20 mins
A rack of lamb is tremendously accompanied by a rusic ratatouille. For best results, marinate the lamb for 4 hours or overnight and cook and season each of the vegetables for the ratatouille separately, to bring out each of their flavours.
This is a feast fit for a king, queen, and your little princes and princesses!
Abbaccio, the Roman term for a rack of baby lamb, is the star of most of the capital’s celebrations. Cooked in a breadcrumb and mustard crust, this tender cut is served with caramelised red onions and rainbow chard, lightly pan-fried with ‘ajo, oio e pereponcino’
1 hr 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.