Ocado British Sliced Kale 200g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
For a tasty accompaniment, tear into ribbons, fry with bacon and add blue cheese on top.
The product should ideally be stored in a chilled environment (5 - 8°C).
1. Remove kale from bag, rinse well.
2. Boil a pan of water and carefully add the kale.
3. Simmer on a low heat for 8 minutes.
4. Drain and serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Even meat lovers will enjoy this vegetarian curry. Full of taste and texture it can also work well as a side dish. Add more chillies if you like your curries spicy.
1 hr 10 mins
Raw crunchy kale, hardly seems very appetising, but with a little bit of magic it really becomes delicious. The key to a good kale salad is a thick, creamy, tantalising dressing and a massage (not for you, for the kale!). However bizarre massaging your kale may sound, it let’s the dressing ooze into the leaves and wilts the kale making it soft and easy to digest. Recipe kindly provided by Naturally Sassy.
This easy salad uses some classic Mediterreanean ingredients to create a tasty and healthy summer salad.
1 hr 30 mins
Chunky soup is a great alternative to the typical kind if you're feeling more peckish than normal. Wholesome, nourishing and full of flavour, this chickpea and tomato soup is as chunky as they come. Perfect is you want to treat your tastebuds but watch your waistline.
Savour melt-in-your-mouth pork with this dish using delicious Moroccan-infused flavours.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.