Offer - Ocado British Tenderstem Broccoli 300g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Tenderstem is one of the most nutritious vegetable, which cooks in moments and can be eaten from floret to stem.
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Coconut milk makes a great alternative to cream in this simple, tasty recipe.
Although originally a breakfast dish - hailing from colonial India - this flavoursome rice salad is fantastic any time of the day. To add more colour try a mix of different lentils.
Perfect in the autumn or winter, this is a soup which will help protect your immune system whatever the season.
Stir fries are really wonderful to get into making. They are quick and you can really up your intake of veggies without it seeming like a chore. I suggest getting all of the ingredients together first and then it takes about 10 minutes cooking to be on the plate. Chillies boost the metabolism and the lime and basil make it a flavour packed dinner. By Sophie Michell
Richard Buckley, head chef at award-winning vegetarian restaurant Demuths, says: "This recipe is really quick and a great example of vegetables as comfort food - it's sweet, satisfying and tangy. Tenderstem works perfectly because it's got all the depth of flavour of broccoli but a lovely, asparagus-like juiciness. Try to use Pink Lady apples as their juicy sweetness and floral aroma will raise this to another level. This will make a great starter or simple double the quantities for a delicious main course. Cooking the Tenderstem this quickly locks in the flavour and emphasises its natural, succulent freshness."
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.