Offer - Ocado Broad Beans 750g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Italy, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
A fresh and supremely healthy dish from Robert Thompson which is simple to prepare and divine to taste.
This recipe was created by Valentine Warner for Root Camp, an organisation Ocado proudly supports, which offers residential cookery courses for teenagers that link the field to the plate, through hands-on activities in a rural environment. "Teaching young students is something I want to do a lot more of. I was a very lucky child - I travelled, enjoyed the countryside and learnt a lot about food. I want to pass on my experience and get kids as excited about food as I am. The more you know about your food, the more you know about life - the connections are far reaching." - Valentine Warner, Cookery writer and TV chef
1 hr 55 mins
Cheat... Use frozen broad beans instead of fresh. Leave them to defrost first, then slip off their skins. Cook's Notes This is good picnic food, served on bruschetta or with hard-boiled eggs.
1 hr 15 mins
This dish works really well with the rice and lamb combined or leaving the rice as a separate side dish. It is great fun for feeding a big party of friends.
5 hrs 20 mins
Burrata is a creamier, softer textured alternative to mozzarella. Shaun Hill serves the cheese with some delightful chickpea fritters which contain chickpea flour rather than whole chickpeas.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.