Offer - Ocado Brown Onions 1.5kg
6 days guaranteed (avg. 8.5)*
For a classic onion gravy, peel and thickly slice onion then add to a saucepan with butter over gentle heat to cook slowly. When ready, add beef stock and serve with bangers and mash.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. Peel Onions & remove outer skin.
2. Cut top and bottom off Onion and chop into quarters or preferred size.
3. Place in roasting tray and drizzle with oil.
4. Roast in pre heated fan assisted at 175ºC, Non fan assisted 200ºC & Gas mark 6 on middle shelf.
5. Turn onions over after 15 minutes of cooking. Remove after approximately 30 minutes and serve. Check Food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Australia, Chile, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
A perfect mid-week supper dish that uses potatoes instead of the traditional rice or noodles.
This quick and easy recipe can be made extra special by making your own guacamole!
Beef stuffed peppers - a quick and easy way to enjoy healthy delicious tasting food. Our top tip is to use grated mozzarella cheese for extra flavour.
The quantities for this recipe can easily be doubled to feed a family.
Peppered with bright splashes of pink, each plate is a feast for the eyes as well as the palate.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.