Offer - Ocado Carrots 600g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
83.3p per kg
Serve with a dash of sea salt and black pepper for a classic side dish.
Refrigerate after purchase, wash before use.
1. Wash before use.
2. Cut off tops and tips and remove.
3. Peel carrots if preferred and cut into uniformed sized pieces – sliced or batons.
4. Boil the carrots for 4-6 minutes or until just tender.
5. Drain from water well and serve. Check food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between France, Israel, Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Leftovers will never seem the same once you've tried this. The warm, sweet flavours of the bacon combined with the fresh sharpness of the spring greens really get the taste buds going. This is also a great recipe for using up any leftover cooked vegetables. Just heat through the cooked vegetables for a few minutes in the microwave, roughly chop/mash together and use in the recipe after stage 1.
Arthur Potts Dawson's classic take on the Sunday Roast, with chicken, roasties, chipolatas, veggies and extra special gravy. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
2 hrs 20 mins
Try this healthy, revitalising smoothie the morning after that late, late night before…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
This easy-to-make carrot cake is a perfect recipe to bake together as a family!
Irish cuisine is all about good, hearty dishes. You'll get plenty of big flavours, as well as outstanding value for money, with this rich and meaty dish.
1 hr 50 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.