Offer - Ocado Cod Loins Skinless & Boneless Typically: 375g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
£10.99 per kg
Min. weight: 0.3kg
Max. weight: 0.45kg
This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well-managed and sustainable fishery.
Keep refrigerated between -2ºC to +4ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Not suitable for freezing.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish. Keep raw fish separate from cooked foods.
190ºC / Fan 170ºC / Gas Mark 5.
Place on a baking tray in the middle of a preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 10 - 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Place one fillet on a microwaveable plate, cover loosely and microwave for 2 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot before serving. Do not re-heat.
Country of Origin
Packed in the UK using Cod caught in the North East Atlantic FAO 27
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Extra care has been taken to remove bones, although some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cod (Gadus morhua) (Fish) (100%).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|of which saturates||0.1g||20g|
|of which sugars||0g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 2 servings.
This Moroccan-inspired fish dish dazzles with an array of subtle spices. To serve, drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon juice and accompany with rice.
"En Papillote" is French for 'in parchment'. This simple cooking techinque is an excellent healthy and delicate way to cook fish.
A tasty and healthy snack. Instead of using batter, we have used chilli, lime and spices to marinate the fish. Served with a crunchy slaw and guacamole - these are delicious at lunchtime, parties or for an evening snack.
This vibrant, piquant sauce also makes a brilliant accompaniment to chicken.
Give white fish a lift with tangy lemon, herbs & Parmesan.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.