Offer - Ocado Cornish Sardines Bone-In Ready to Cook 700g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per kg: £5.70
Fully prepared, Bone-In.
Produced from local species of Cornish sardines.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish.
Preheat electric fan oven to 160ºC / 320ºF / Gas Mark 4. Place foil tray in middle of oven and cook for 20 minutes until crisp.
Preheat grill. Place sardines on the grill pan and cook for 11-14 minutes until crisp and golden, turning the sardines during cooking.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Country of Origin
Caught by surrounding nets and lift nets in the North East Atlantic (English Channel and Bristol Channel).
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Foil Tray & Label
Contains bones. This product will contain a lot of small bones. When it
is cooked, the flesh will be soft and the bones will peel away easily.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sardines (Sardinia pilchardius) (Fish) (100%).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|per 100g||per 1/4|
|of which saturates||2.7g||4.7g||20g|
|of which sugars||0g||0g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 4 servings.
Sardines are an oily fish that we should all be enjoying more of. Cook them on a griddle pan, under the grill or on the barbecue; whatever you prefer.
Sardines are a great tasting and relatively cheap fish; homemade tapenade and the slow cooked tomatoes flatter its flavour beautifully. If cooking this dish for lunch, maybe pop the tomatoes in the oven while you're making breakfast.
Variation Use walnuts or pine nuts instead of hazelnuts.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.