Ocado Cypriot Halloumi 250g
Medium fat hard cheese with dried mint.
Strength - 2
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Fry / Griddle:
Slice the Halloumi cheese into approximate 1cm thick slices. Heat the griddle pan or frying pan with a little oil until hot. Add the sliced Halloumi and leave for approximately 1 minute before turning over and pan frying or griddling for 3 to 5 minutes turning frequently to get a char-grilled effect.
Either slice or dice the Halloumi into thick pieces. Brush with a little oil and BBQ on high heat turning frequently for 3 to 5 minutes to get a char-grilled effect.
Once char-grilled, enjoy with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle of oregano and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Halloumi is made with pasteurised milk.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Medium Fat Hard Cheese (from Cows', Ewes' and Goats' Milk), Salt, Dried Mint.
Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||per 100g||each 30g|
|of which saturates||18.0g||5.4g||20g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||0.3g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 8 servings.
This recipe is made up by a few simple parts - it's great all together as a starter or light meal, or as part of a mezze to serve a crowd.
Colourful and deliciously warming, this salad has a beautiful balance of flavours across the potatoes, the salty halloumi and the little bite of the radish and mustard.
These mouth-watering halloumi mushrooms, topped off with a sweet chilli kick are the perfect alternative to a sandwich at lunch.
This supper is easy to prepare and cook and is packed with flavour. Try it on its own or as a tasty accompaniment to a roast.
Tabasco Jalapeno Sauce, with its mild and tangy flavour, is the perfect way to zing up halloumi kebabs. Served with red and yellow pepper pieces, lemon wedges and bay leaves, these kebabs will have your taste buds tingling.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.