Ocado Easy Peelers 600g
Sweet, juicy, full flavoured and easy to peel.
Refrigerate to keep fresh.
An ideal snacking fruit and in desserts.
Try adding segments to jellies, coleslaw or tuna salad
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Argentina, Chile, Morocco, South Africa, Spain, Uruguay.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Fancy a salad but don't want to feel hungry an hour later? This salad is definitely the one for you then. There's bags of flavour going on with the sweet and syrupy Maple cured bacon, roasted potato chunks, and zingy dressing - and all the sharpness of the chicory which also provides that all important crunch.
If you like crispy duck with pancakes from your local Chinese you'll love this version, served with salad instead of the pancakes. Children can help to shred the duck once it's cooked, wash the salad, make the dressing and put the whole thing together.
Einkorn was the original wheat, developed over 20,000 years ago. This lightly spiced, fruity bread is a traditional Christmas treat in Germany. The marzipan centre adds a sweet nuttiness to each slice. This recipe makes one large family stollen or the doug can be separated to make individual ones to give as gifts.
This works just as well with other oily fish such as trout, tuna or mackerel.
You can do plenty with Pimm's - a garnish here, lots more strawberries and cucumber there - but sometimes just a pour of lemonade makes for a great-tasting drink.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.