Ocado Fish Pie Mix 320g
Chunks of salmon, haddock and smoked dyed Alaskan pollock.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted use immediately and do not re-freeze.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish. Keep raw fish separate from cooked foods.
Preheat oven to 180ºC / Gas Mark 4 / 356ºF. Place on a baking tray in the middle of an oven and cook for 8-10 minutes. Put in a pan, add sauce of your choice and bring to the boil. Gently simmer, pour into a baking dish and top with mashed potato. Oven bake.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Pollock caught by trawls in the North East Pacific Ocean.
Haddock caught by hooks and lines in the North East Atlantic (North Sea).
Scottish Salmon farmed in the UK.
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Although every effort has been made to remove bones some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salmon (Salmo salar) (Fish) (40%), Haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) (Fish) (30%), Dyed Smoked Alaskan Pollock (30%) [Pollock (Theragra chalcogramma) (Fish), Salt, Colours (Paprika, Curcumin)].
Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||per 100g||*Reference|
|of which saturates||1.0g||20g|
|of which sugars||0g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 2 servings.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.