Offer - Ocado Garlic 4 per pack
over 1 week *
For a dip, take 1 clove of garlic from the bulb, chop off and discard top and tail. Peel the remainder of the clove and finely dice into small pieces. Simply add raw to mayonnaise and mix. Serve with tortillas chips.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. Remove outer loose skin.
2. Separate and peel cloves. Chop or slice into small pieces.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan or wok at medium heat.
4. Once oil has heated add the garlic and stir frequently.
5. Remove and serve after 2/3 minutes or once softened. Check food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
This Kallo stock cube recipe is designed to use up bits and bobs you may have lurking in the cupboard or fridge – a few rashes of bacon, a couple of potatoes and carrots and a little leftover wine are all combined to make a rich and comforting soup. As a bonus, this soup freezes well so is a good one for batch cooking.
Celebrate Thanksgiving or any other special occasion by serving these tasty turkey burgers either as canapés, or as quarter pounders, with plenty of cranberry crunch and lashings of cranberry sauce to sink your teeth into.
Simple and refreshing, this classic Spanish dish is ideal for hot days.
A classic combination - perfect with chips or a mixed green salad, if you're feeling virtuous!
An easy spaghetti for all the family that requires little or no shopping.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.