Ocado Gold British Rack of Lamb Typically: 575g
4 days guaranteed *
£20.00 per kg
Min. weight: 0.4kg
Max. weight: 0.6kg
Our Ocado Gold Lamb is 100% British year round. It is all hand selected, hand cut and specially butchered to guarantee the most premium and top quality lamb.
Keep refrigerated at -2ºC to +4ºC.
Once opened, use immediately.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date. Use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and consume on day of defrosting. Do not refreeze.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Keep raw meat separate from cooked foods.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Gas Mark 6
Place rack in a roasting tin and roast in the centre of a preheated oven.
For medium lamb, cook for 10 minutes per 100g.
For well done lamb, cook for 12 minutes per 100g.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure product is piping hot before serving. Do not re-heat.
Country of Origin
Packed in Ireland using British lamb
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Vacuum packed for freshness
|of which saturates||12g||20g|
|of which sugars||<0.5g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains approx. 2 servings.
Gremolata is a combination of garlic, parsley, and lemon zest, giving this succulent lamb dish a magical flavour that goes well with crisp traditional Swedish potatoes.
1 hr 20 mins
A rack of lamb is tremendously accompanied by a rusic ratatouille. For best results, marinate the lamb for 4 hours or overnight and cook and season each of the vegetables for the ratatouille separately, to bring out each of their flavours.
This is a feast fit for a king, queen, and your little princes and princesses!
Abbaccio, the Roman term for a rack of baby lamb, is the star of most of the capital’s celebrations. Cooked in a breadcrumb and mustard crust, this tender cut is served with caramelised red onions and rainbow chard, lightly pan-fried with ‘ajo, oio e pereponcino’
1 hr 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.