Ocado Greek Feta 200g
Greek feta cheese P.D.O. made with ewes' and goats' milk.
Crumbly and creamy in texture, sharp and typically salty to taste.
Produced and packed in Greece, under the guidance of the "Protected Designation of Origin standards" (P.D.O)
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
This cheese is Pasteurised.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Feta Full Fat Soft Cheese (from Ewes' and Goats' Milk), Salt.
Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||per 100g||*Reference|
|of which saturates||15.9g||20g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
This pack contains 6 servings.
Perfect finger food for a buffet or with drinks. For an ideal accompaniment, serve with tzatziki.
Chickpeas make the lamb go further in this Mediterranean-inspired burger recipe.
Put two peppers on each plate, garnish with some rocket or extra basil leaves and serve with crusty bread to mop up any juices.
This delicious and simple tray bake dish captures the colours and flavours of summer beautifully. Perfect for sharing and ideal for picnics and on the go - as it can be enjoyed both warm and cold.
If you would rather not use ready-made marmalade or have some onions which need using, slowly cook several thinly sliced onions in some Bertolli spread, a touch of caster sugar and balsamic vinegar over a low heat until golden (around 40 minutes). Season to taste with more sugar and vinegar, season and then leave to cool before using.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.