Offer - Ocado King Edward Potatoes 2.5kg
2 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
For a garlic roast potato, peel potato and chop in half width ways, crush 3-4 cloves of garlic and sprinkle over potatoes with a dash of olive oil before roasting then ready to serve.
- Brands: Ocado
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: Vitality healthy food, The Ocado range, On Offer
Store in cool dark place, away from sunlight to maximize life.
1. Preheat a baking tray with vegetable oil at 180ºC.
2. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into a uniform size and par boil for five minutes.
3. Drain and carefully place potatoes on the preheated oiled tray and put back in the oven.
4. Roast for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Wash before use.
2. Peel and cut into uniform sized pieces.
3. Put in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil.
4. Boil for 25 minutes.
5. Drain and serve.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Israel, Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Slow-cooked shanks make a juicy alternative to leg of lamb
2 hrs 25 mins
A comforting and simple dish ideal for a weeknight family meal.
1 hr 15 mins
Recipe created by Jerry Howse from Cheltenham for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
Raggmunk is the name for a Swedish potato pancake. The pancakes are fried in butter and served with fried pork and lingonberries. They cannot be made using new potatoes, since potatoes that are harvested in early summer do not contain enough starch to hold the pancake together.
A simple and easy dish, it makes for an ideal weeknight dinner.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.