Offer - Ocado Large Brown Onions 3 per pack
4 days guaranteed *
For a classic onion mash, peel and chop onion then sauté until caramelised. Add to mashed potatoes with a dash of milk and sour cream, whisk then season to taste.
- Brands: Ocado
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: Vitality healthy food, The Ocado range, On Offer
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. Peel Onions & remove outer skin.
2. Cut top and bottom off Onion and cut into slices or roughly chop.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan or wok at high heat.
4. Once oil has heated add the onions and stir occasionally.
5. Remove and serve after 5 minutes or once softened. Check food is piping hot.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between New Zealand, Spain, UK.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Great quality pork shines in this simple supper dish.
1 hr 25 mins
Simple and refreshing, this classic Spanish dish is ideal for hot days.
Family friendly, easy to prepare and a modern twist alternative to Lasagne!
This salad is perfect as a starter for a special dinner party. It's pretty healthy; blackberries and asparagus are both great sources of antioxidants and quail eggs help maintain healthy bones and teeth. The combination of rich duck meat and cream quail egg gets a bit of structure from the greens and some sharper flavours from the berries. It tastes so good and is also a visually stunning appetiser.
A simple family favourite.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.