Offer - Ocado Large Free Range Eggs 12 per pack
over 1 week *
Ocado Free Range Eggs have been laid on farms by hens that have the freedom to roam outdoors during the day. They have been produced to high welfare standards and the hens enjoy a cereal based vegetarian diet.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC after purchase.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Cardboard carton recyclable
Eggs are sold in 4 different sizes, which are measured by weight. The table below shows the weight of small, medium, large and very large eggs and also the corresponding old sizes to help you convert them.
|New Size||Weight||Old Size|
|Very Large||73g +over||Size 0|
|Large||63 - 73g||Size 1|
|Medium||53 - 63g||Size 3|
|Small||53g +under||Size 5|
|Typical Values||per 100g||per large|
|of which saturates||2.5g||1.5g||20g|
|of which sugars||Nil||Nil||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
Made in the style of a loaf cake. We found that using tinned pears provided the best results - this cake is best served warm with a dollop of yogurt on the side or ice cream. Try drzzling some salted caramel on top for some real indulgence!
The content of the Swedish meatball may vary, depending on where in the country it is made. In southern Sweden many people prefer their ground meat with a little more fat, but the further north you go, the less pork you will find in the meatball mixture. However, bread or rusk crumbs allowed to swell in milk are as important as the lingonberries on the side. They give Swedish meatballs their special soft consistency. This is the traditional recipe for meatballs, but for Christmas you can spice your meatballs with ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
This easy and refreshing potato salad is perfect for a buffet.
Raggmunk is the name for a Swedish potato pancake. The pancakes are fried in butter and served with fried pork and lingonberries. They cannot be made using new potatoes, since potatoes that are harvested in early summer do not contain enough starch to hold the pancake together.
Gubbröra is an egg-anchovy salad whose colourful Swedish name means "old man's mix".
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.