Ocado Large White Baps 4 per pack
Great for packed lunches
Our bread is made with British flour.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Freeze on or before Best Before date.
For best results refresh in an oven for 5-6 minutes at 200ºC.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin (B3), Iron, Thiamin (B1)], Water, Yeast, Palm Oil, Invert Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
May also contain traces of Eggs, Milk.
Palm Oil from a sustainable source.
|Typical Values||per 100g
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
Jamie Oliver: "The fish fingers in this sandwich are big on flavour and crunch. Each one is packed full of lovely Alaskan pollock fillet and coated in my naturally golden breadcrumbs made from specially baked loaves."
These fantastic burgers with all the trimmings make the perfect barbecue meal. They could also be cooked on a ridged griddle or frying pan. If you prefer you can buy a relish, there are lots of good ones available.
Coated in herbs and spices, this clever veggie burger makes a tasty addition to any barbecue
Cook's Note The melted butter helps to bind everything together, much like eggs and flour do.
These home-made burgers are made with lean minced pork, served topped with melting Red Leicester cheese.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.