Offer - Ocado Lean Beef Steak Mince 5% Fat 500g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Ocado works closely with our producers & processor to ensure the highest of quality. All Ocado Beef is sourced from Farm Assured farms in the UK & Ireland, reared to high standards of animal welfare, husbandry and with good environmental practices.
Ocado beef only comes from prime Beef animals.
Percentage of fat content under 5%.
Collagen/meat protein ratio under 12%.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, use immediately.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking, do not refreeze and use within 1 day.
Remove all packaging.
Shallow fry in a little oil over a medium / high heat for 6-8 minutes. Minced meat products require thorough cooking before consumption.
Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
UK or Ireland
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Extra care has been taken to remove bones, although some may remain.
SL in - UK (any of 9016, 2077, 2056, 9042, 2172)
- IE (any of 329, 292)
Cut in - UK (any of 9042, 9025, 9016, 9023)
- IE (any of 351, 292, 329)
|per 100g||% RI's|
|of which saturates||1.3g||7%||20g|
|of which sugars||0g||0%||90g|
*Reference Intake (RI) figures for an average adult.
Beef stuffed peppers - a quick and easy way to enjoy healthy delicious tasting food. Our top tip is to use grated mozzarella cheese for extra flavour.
Ideal for a quick dinner for the family, and perfect for entertaining with friends in the sun, this dish is ideal with Hardy's Anniversary Shiraz 2011.
The ultimate Spaghetti Bolognese made with a generous helping of Lea & Perrins is perfect for a mid-week evening meal.
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
Aubergines pack a huge nutritional punch, being a great source of fibre and also calcium. Their meaty texture makes them ideal as a replacement for meat in vegetarian dishes, however they work just as well beside robust flavours such as beef.
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.