Ocado Lemons 5 per pack
Sharp and acidic with a zingy flavour. Lemons are rich in vitamin C but have a low sugar content.
- Drink lemon juice with warm water every morning to stimulate your digestion.
- Put fresh lemon juice in salad dressings rather than vinegar.
- Squeeze lemon on vegetables while steaming, to keep the colours bright.
- Serve fresh wedges with fish or add to fish dishes when baking.
- Halve and use to stuff a chicken before roasting.
Refrigerate to keep fresh.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Argentina, South Africa, Spain, Turkey.
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
This product may contain seeds.
A little goes a long way and it's a great dish if you're stuck with leftovers. Use low-fat cheese, you won't lose any flavour but you'll cut down on fat and calories. Recipe and image credit courtesy of the British Cheese Board, www.britishcheese.com
Refreshingly punchy, this retro classic is making a comeback.
The secret to success with this dish is simplicity. When you've got the best fresh seasonal ingredients let the natural flavours seep out with the minimum of fuss.
The pancakes in this dish represent a simpler version of a blini and contain a combination of smoked dill and chard. Replace the smoked salmon with kippers for a cheaper alternative.
Richard Corrigan offers a playful twist on a British picnic classic. This aioli is fantastic for dipping the finished eggs in, and can be a great accompaniment to many other dishes.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.