Offer - Ocado Maris Piper Potatoes 2.5kg
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
For spicy wedges, without peeling, just wash and cut potato into 8 wedges by cutting in half lengthways, half lengthways again and then cut each in half widthways. Sprinkle with olive oil then roast and serve with a spicy chilli sauce.
Store in cool dark place, away from sunlight to maximize life.
1. Preheat a baking tray with vegetable oil at 180ºC.
2. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into a uniform size and par boil for five minutes.
3. Drain and carefully place potatoes on the preheated oiled tray and put back in the oven.
4. Roast for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Wash before use.
2. Peel and cut into uniform sized pieces.
3. Put in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil.
4. Boil for 25 minutes.
5. Drain and serve.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Combine smoked bacon and French mountain cheese to make this warming Alpine-style dish.
1 hr 5 mins
This simple, Spanish dish, provided by Brindisa Tapas Kitchens, is full of flavour and perfect for a dinner party starter or sharing tapas. www.brindisatapaskitchens.com
1 hr 10 mins
A delicious way to use up leftover fish, this quick and easy family favourite tastes even better drizzled with new Heinz Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Organic Daylesford lamb makes this comforting classic even more delicious.
2 hrs 10 mins
Soft flakes of smoked haddock, salmon and cod are beautifully interwoven with mashed potato and herbs in this distinctively British fish cake dish. Dominic Chapman serves with a creamy leek sauce to provide a hearty meal.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.