Offer - Ocado NZ Lamb Rump Steaks Typically: 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
All our lamb is independently Farm Assured to guarantee confidence and assurance of our products. We also combine state-of-the art processing with traditional butchery methods to ensure 100% of the care, provenance and quality of lamb is maintained from field to fork.
It is hand selected and traditionally butchered, so size and cut of meat may vary.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open, use immediately.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze. Use immediately.
Remove all packaging. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Place on a grill pan under a preheated medium grill for 8-12 minutes, turn during cooking. Ensure surface of the meat is thoroughly cooked.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Plastic Tray & Film
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
1 hr 30 mins
This delicious recipe gives you three easy marinade options that can be made from ingredients you may have lying around in the cupboard. You simply mix the marinade ingredients of your choice together & marinate the lamb for 1-2 hours covered in the fridge.
This is a foolproof dinner party dish that will really impress your friends. Rather than serving the meat with traditional potatoes, Simon recommends a delicious herby gratin. Autumn lamb has more flavour than spring lamb, so it can stand up to the butterbeans’ richness. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
This exotic dish is easy to prepare and even easier to love. Like this recipe? You’ll find lots more like it at Waitrose.com
Go Greek with these juicy, pan-fried or barbecued spice-crusted lamb steaks, served with crushed chickpeas and a tomato and mint salad.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.