Ocado NZ Whole Leg of Lamb Typically: 2.03kg
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
All our lamb is independently Farm Assured to guarantee confidence and assurance of our products. We also combine state-of-the art processing with traditional butchery methods to ensure 100% of the care, provenance and quality of lamb is maintained from field to fork.
It is hand selected and traditionally butchered, so size and cut of meat may vary.
Upon opening the packaging the colour of the meat will return after a couple of minutes. There may be an odour which will disappear after ten minutes however this doesn't affect the eating quality.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once open, use immediately.
Do not exceed the Use By date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze on or before the Use By date, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted do not re-freeze. Use immediately.
Remove all packaging, including any boneguards. Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Gas Mark 5.
Place the meat in a roasting tin, cover loosely with foil and place on the middle shelf of the oven for 30 mins per 500g + 30 mins. For the last 30 mins, remove the foil to brown the joint. Leave to stand for 10 mins before carving.
Appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure the product is piping hot and the juices run clear before serving. Serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Produced and packed for:
Ocado Retail Ltd.,
Don't be afraid of the anchovies in this recipe - they dissolve into the lamb and simply intensify the flavour of the meat, without adding any 'fishiness'!
2 hrs 10 mins
Roasted lamb leg, coated in yogurt and tikka sauce. Serve in pitta bread with red cabbage slaw and mango chutney - an Indian inspired twist on the traditional Sunday roast.
1 hr 50 mins
This is a delicious summer dish that is packed with flavour - you should however be prepared for barbecue envy from your neighbours!
Take inspiration from Greece with our slow-roasted leg of lamb recipe.
Deliciously tender spring ingredients combine to make this succulent roast a seasonal celebration. If you’d rather not bone the joint, cook the stuffing separately for the last 30 minutes.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.